Friday, April 15, 2011

TRON - Nailed it!


Movie Review by: Fat Cat Randy



Man, this Squeal Sci-Fi Motion Picture was totally Awesome. The bright lights and the flat grids was so spectacular. No wonder this film made so much money. I can't believe it took me this long to actually watch it.


I remember watching the Original film back in the day in 1982. That is when the tide turned for me and I began to have a real love for Science Fiction. This Sequel ROCKED HARD readers and I will predict that there will be another TRON Motion Picture to be released by summer after next. Hollywood can't seem to stay away from money maker$.


Angelina Jolie looked so delicious in her brief moment in the film. Her tight ass suit made me lick my lips and my mouth just kept drooling on and on. Man, what I would do for just one night with her.


The director hit his mark with this film. The writing was very good to say the least. I look forward to the Franchise's next Sequel. Fat Cat Randy says, buy this DVD and add it to your personal collection, you won't be disappointed.


If you have not seen this flick, GET OUT THERE AND CHECK IT.......


No comments: