Tuesday, August 16, 2016

BEST FRIENDS - HARLEY DOG

 
Sunday Aug 14th, 2016 will go down as one of the most terrifying moments in my life.  I have dodged gun fire and bullets whizzing by to three on one, ME in a bar room brawl.  But when my BEST FRIEND, Harley Dog went down and got sick, my sick heart sank and was broken from the fear of losing my Harley Dog of 13 and half years.
 
The Vet says it could be one of two things without doing thousands of dollar$ in testing and MRI's in which I can not afford.  One possibility is an inner ear infection.  Another is a Stroke.  Harley cant walk, is drooling, head is tilted and his poor little eyes are twitching.  Vet game me some meds, a sedative and I bought him some Dramamine 25 mg .  Vet also said if he makes no progress, I might want to consider putting him down.  He is a fighter and we will fight to the end. 
 
 
Day One:  Harley got a good night's rest with his first dose of medication.  He was alert and wagging his tail this early morning.  He was able to drink some water and I feel that he has made some progress overnight.  But he is still on the fence.  He ate some grilled chicken this morning with his meds inside, lol and still able to drink water.  Thank you Lord.
 
This sad experience has opened a new door on many things that effect my life and my inner circle, which again has been broken by me.  I just cant seem to find that right lady who is special enough and wants an exclusive dating deal after 2 and half months of seeing each other.  I don't date women who are out meeting and dating other guys.  Nor would any respectable lady want to date a man who is dating more than one lady at a time.
 
Prior to this horrible sad situation on Sunday with my Harley Dog, I had made plenty of positive changes in my life for a better me and to impress a better class of a lady.  After seven years without a haircut, I cut my two foot ponytail and shave my long beard.  I have lost nearly 35 lbs since May 1st, 2016.  I feel great!  I'm learning and soaking up new music and picked up my writing again.  I'm currently working on my Mini E-Book Series, "BIKERS & TRAMPS".  Look for it in the trashy romance section.
 
I want to thank all those Facebook peeps who has sent Harley Dog Doggie and Puppy Prayers for a speedy recovery.  Thank you to my old Mortgage Broker buddies for the invite and the suite in Vegas.  As soon as I find out how Harley is doing I'll give you a buzz to set up the trip, THANK YOU.  God Bless you all and my Harley Dog.   Updates to follow.
 
 

No comments: