Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend 2016 Saturday

CEASERS CREEK
 
This weekend was my family reunion down on the creek in West Liberty Ky.  I'm sorry goes out to my family for not being able to make it this year.  But, rest assured I shall be there next year with a big smile on my face.  I hope everyone had a good time with the awesome food and music, provided by cuzin Steve and Kevin.  Cant wait to see the pictures.
 
Saturday, my friends  Terry Fairchild and Terry Brown invited me on a Motorcycle Run.   We all three decided to head towards Powder Keg Harley Davidson down near Kings Island.  They were having some kind of party with free food and live music. 
 
I woke up early Saturday morning and started the coffee.  I started watching channel 7 news and weather.  Chance of showers!  So, I pulled out my horse and wiped her down real good and made her look all so shinny.  Two cups of coffee later, I'm pulling out of my driveway and heading towards 35E to Jamestown. 
 
Not so much traffic out on US 35 at 10:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning.  The ride to Jamestown was nice and peaceful.  I must say.  It was around 29 miles and it took me about 30 minutes to reach my buddy, Terry's house in Jamestown.  Our other friend, Terry met up with us there and we all headed out towards our destination.
 
During our brief ride South, Terry notices some rain clouds coming in on his phone which is mounted on his handle bars, so we pull over and decide to change directions to avoid the dark clouds and rain.  We decided to sit down, re-group our ride and have lunch at the famous ROOSTERS while we check out the weather patterns. 
 
After lunch and some Keno we all mounted back up and hit the highway again.  Overall we pounded out around 160 miles Saturday even with the rain clouds chasing us all over Ohio.  It was a good day for sure.  I wanna Thank Terry Fairchild and Terry Brown for the awesome ride we took today.  I'm looking forward to our next adventure and ride.
 
Ride safe everyone and keep the rubber on the road. 
  


No comments: