Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let me unwrap this present!



Oh my, we only have 11 days before Christmas everyone! I’m wrapping some gifts for my grand daughter as I write. Good old Elvis is rocking the house, I’m playing his Christmas DVD and I have a Swiss Pine Candle burning that smells so freaking good.

I can’t wait for Santa this year. I have been so good and my name did not grace his naughty list this year. Hell Yeah Readers…….! I have some good presents up under that big old sweet pine tree this year. I went with a real tree this year. I did not want anything or person from my past around me this year and it feels so freaking good. The cool thing is I don’t know what’s under the tree this year. What a great SURPRISE.

I would like to share a Christmas story with you folks:

It was the night before Christmas and all through the house, everyone felt shitty, even the mouse. Dad at the whore house, Mom smoking grass and I settled down for a nice piece of ass. Then out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my piece to see, what’s a matter! He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell; I knew right away that that fat fucker fell. He filled all the stockings with pretzels and beer and a big rubber dick for my cousin, the queer. He rose up the chimney with one hell of a fart, that Son of a Bitch blew my chimney apart. He swore and he cursed as he flew out of sight, piss on you all and have one hell of a night.

MONEY IS SHORT,
TIMES ARE HARD,
HERE’S YOUR FUCKING CHRISTMAS CARD.


Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy New Year 2011

No comments: