Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!


It is the season to be jolly with Christmas right around the corner, once again, HO, HO, HO. Have you taken care of your entire shopping list and or all you’re special Holiday treats? There are only eighteen shopping days left, readers, BETTER GETTER DONE.…..

I would like to announce that my bog traffic has increased by 32% from last quarter. Thank all of you for tuning in. My reviews have been slim pickings this year due to my bad health ordeal and treatments I have had to endure. It has been a long road and I’m not yet near the end of this ride. I want to thank all of you who showed support and sending the get well emails, I really appreciated it.

Beginning in January, my reviews will be every week, folks. I have secured free moving viewing at the Regal Movie Theater. If you’re in the Dayton, Ohio area and wish to visit a nice Movie Theater, please come and check at the Regal Movie Theater in Beavercreek, Ohio. They do have pretty decent prices on goodies for the show. If you have not been to the Regal, you gotta check it out.

No comments: