Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MUST SEE!



This is a FUNNY, FUNNY Christmas Holiday Film. Vince and Reese light up the screen in this jaw dropping Holiday treat. I can relate to the Christmas madness displayed in this film, because I’ve been there and done that.

I remember hauling my family around to various members of the family’s home on Christmas Day. I had to make sure we visit everyone on my family’s list as well as my wife’s list or someone in the family would get their feelings hurt. Missing anyone’s house on this special day would cause a Christmas tear jerker and I would be on the naughty list for sure.

This FUNNY Film gets 4 Stars out of 5. You must add this to your Movie Collection and you should be playing it somewhere in your house during the Christmas Holiday Season.

No comments: