Saturday, December 19, 2009

This new World will ROCK YOU!


Director, James Cameron is back on top of the world with the release of this Amazing film that will change the film making industry as we know it today. All the living creatures that were created for this story were unbelievably awesome and masterfully presented.

This brilliant film’s storyline draws you in and doesn’t want to let you out. It had all the emotions of a true Hollywood winner. The wonderful back drops, bright colors and coastal locations took my breath away. I felt as if I could have fallen off the high cliffs and splash right into the depths of its beautiful ocean or to my uncertain death from the jungle below.

The MOJO was outstanding in every possible way imaginable. I see the beginning of a new Franchise that will ROCK the World. Look out James, there will be many Golden Globes and Oscars coming your way. This film will gross over $1B worldwide.

Thank you, Mr. Cameron for a film that will stand out forever in time and in my mind. Get out to the Theaters folks, to see this totally awesome flick. I rated this film a 12 out of 10. I can’t wait to see it again in HD Blue Ray baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great prediction Fat Cat, this film has grossed over $1B Worldwide just as you predicted. Great Job....