Saturday, May 3, 2008

IRON MAN

IRON MAN
Movie Review
By: Fat Cat Randy

Hello readers, I just got back from watching IRON MAN. After seeing the Trailer, I was in like flint. OMG, this movie was the SHIZ-NIT brother, from the beginning to the very end. Director, Jon Favreau really made a bold accomplished statement with this Comic Book Smash. This movie will be a Summer Blockbuster, for sure. I may have to go and see it again.

The Screenplay was so artistically written and it was filled with comedy and intense action. It had all the bells and whistles that produce the big Hollywood bucks. The crafty special effects team waved a magical wand and delivered the world a new humorous Comic Book Hero. IRON MAN processed all the cool super cool hero gadgets, weapons and futuristic power to fight his enemies. He was just flat out AWESOME people. This movie has some serious MoJo baby, (Music). The soundtrack was right on.

This role puts Robert Downey Jr., back on the map baby. He gave a super solid performance and I loved the way, the script put his character so far out there on the edge with his sarcastic, but playful humor. Oh yes, lets not forget the evil Jeff Bridges. He was outstanding as the evil bad villain. Terrence Howard and Gwyneth Paltrow also gave super solid performances in their roles in this action adventure. I see sequels written all over the wall here, baby. Oh Yeah!

I predict this film will gross over $275 million or more by the end of the summer. I have the Official Trailer on my MySpace page and my Blogger page, so go and check it out. When they release this on DVD, it will be added to my collection. Don’t wait around on this one folks. Get to the theaters and catch the summer super hero fever, Oh Yeah, baby.


Fat Cat Randy says “FOUR CUBAN STOGIES”
My complete Movie Review Journal and Ratings

No comments: